Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waste dumped in Dunboyne Woods

Options
  • 06-02-2022 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Someone is requently dumping food waste in a ditch between the fields and Dunboyne woods. My dog used to enjoy those fields but has found the food and has eaten it. He is very sick today and can no longer go there. He really stank from it too even after a wash but more importantly, I hope he'll be okay because he's not moving now and his stomach is all swollen.

Really uncool to be dumping illegally like this but maybe someone is hoping to feed the wild animals and if the dog didn't eat everything he found, none of this would be an issue but rescues can be a bit bonkers!

There's other dumped rubbish too, including a mirror and bags with dog scat that's hanging from the brambles. Not too nice.

It would be great if all rubbish was put in a bin and no dumping in the woods. It's such a bueatiful amenity to have for everyone and truely an awful shame when the rubbish messes it up. Thanks 😎

Dunboyne Recycling Centre

https://www.thorntons-recycling.ie/

Post edited by Fatzo on
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 6,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Have you taken the dog to the vet?

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭cotton

If your dog isn’t moving and his stomach is swollen then that’s an emergency. I hope you got him straight to the vets and he’s doing ok.

Advertisement