Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cz 452 mag

Options
  • 06-02-2022 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭

I am contemplating buying a replacement mag for my 22 rifle,looking at the 22 round mag as below in the right caliber,maybe a 10 shot mag ....any issues with ejecting the round with subsonics,any issues using or buying them and any tips where best to buy ,thanks

Post edited by Cass on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,043 ✭✭✭clivej

You need a restricted license to use a magazine that's holds more that 10 rounds in your 10/22 rifle.

And to answer your question they are an OK magazine

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭transit260

Thank you,that's the end of that so,it was just a thought I had,didn't know there was an issue with it,

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Scalachi

Just to add, the magazine in the picture is not for a CZ452 rifle, its for a Ruger 10/22

The CZ 452 can take 5 or 10 round single stack magazines, but the picture is for a Rotary type magazine and will physically not fit the CZ (beyond the restricted license issue CliveJ mentioned above).

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭transit260

Thanks,I'll ring the shop tomorrow see what's available,

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭cosieman

You can get 25 rounds magazines for the cz 452 i find them a bit gimmicky tbh they are quite long so cant really use on bench and are no where near as reliable as the 5 or 10 round magazines.

• Advertisement
Advertisement