Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commuting on ebike from Dublin outskirts - where to park

Options
  • 05-02-2022 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,517 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Being told to come back into the office like many others after moving out of Dublin.

Trying to figure out how to commute to the city centre office without relying on public transport as I'm trying to avoid covid as much as possible (I've a very medically vulnerable partner).

I come in to Dublin via the n4 by car. My thinking so far is to park in Liffey Valley car park (will that be a problem parking all day 2-3 days a week?) and then use an ebike to get into the city centre.

I'm looking for any other suggestions of places that I can park for free or really cheap that would also help me avoid traffic as much as possible but as close to town as possible that I can use an ebike.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Comments

Advertisement