Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

World Nations Game - A Game of Nations

• 05-02-2022 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys!

I would like to introduce you to a new game called World Nations Game.

The game is based primarily on the political, economic and military.

Take any role in the country and climb in citizen ranks by getting more fame in World Nations Game.Becoming a politician, and with the help of the economy and smart politics, establish a monopoly in the world, and for all hungry of fights, there is a warfare, which, of course, requires a good leader whose strategy matches the top of the world. You can fight in agent fights, compete in races, participate in international battlefields and take part in strategy by attacking other citizens space colonies.

The game consists of all countries of the world, from all continents and is also translated into several languages.

Everyone has the chance to climb! Why!

The game is created in such a way that it makes it possible for all players, even those who are not interested in the money investments in the game, and this is precisely the charm of this game, unlike other games of the same kind. You can easily earn a profit in this game and have a safe future even if you start later.

The game will give you an extraordinary gaming experience and a very open community.

Let me not forget to mention the fact that moderators and administrators are very open to various tips and improvements because they aim to spoil the community and give it something new.

"Create your Citizen and you will have the opportunity to develop your military, economy or political career in a world of nations, so join World Nations Game and help us conquer the world!"

The game is so good that it is definitely worth to give it a shot. It has really friendly community and you are all invited to taste it out.

Okay that was the presentation. Now I have a question for you all guys:

What do you think about games like this? Simulations of a real life, politics, military etc. Set in an online environment.

I am gathering some opinions from different parts of a world and I would really appreciate some answers here.

World Nations Game worldnationsgame[.]com

Comments

Advertisement