Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pubs to bring Irish lads who’ve never been to Belfast before ?

Options
  • 04-02-2022 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭

6 of us are heading to the darts on Thursday 17th feb in SSE. 

We’re staying in maldron city centre Brunswick st. Arriving about 1pm Thursday. They’re looking to properly get on the beer early, we’ll head out to the darts about 7. 

Any recommendations for before and after the darts? We’re all in our mid-late 20s.

5 of them are from Leinster area, never been on the beer in Belfast. As a northerner myself I’m afraid to say i haven’t been on that many nights out in Belfast either, apart from the student days !

I’m probably way off the mark here but the places I had in mind were maybe - Cathedral quarter, bittles, Robinsons, thirsty goat? For pubs during the day? Or would they be dead?

Then after I haven’t a clue for a Thursday night, revolucion or something? Any nightclubs or lively bars open. The National?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Fiyatoe

PS, I’ve been enough times to know what the Kremlin is ! 😀

Advertisement