Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Viking pro roadmaster

Options

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭pairofpears

I would look at the Giant Contend or Cube Agree which could offer cable actuated hydraulic brakes. Or does it have to be a Reynolds 725 frame?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭tombliboo83

I was just surprised at the difference in pricing between this and the genesis and ribble 725 range. I may indeed just to go with a giant ar1 and push the budget..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,390 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

there's also a CXy style bike from them, pretty similar spec, with i think cable actuated disc brakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭tombliboo83

I’ve seen that, looks like good value for money, unsure what bike to compare the geometry to. Considerably cheaper than the croix de fer

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

They initially had that first bjke in 853. It looked fantastic

• Advertisement
Advertisement