Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork city late bar with dancing or club suggestions?

Options
  • 03-02-2022 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭

Hi all

Looking for a recommendation for a late bar with dancing or a cheesy club in Cork city that you can get into at the weekends? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭goldenmick

Really.

There's none I'd go to in this day and age, but should someone recommend you somewhere then I'd seriously consider hiring the item below, first.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Feets

Why, to beat the onlookers with a big stick? But seriously...nowhere to dance? I must find a wedding venue to crash so...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,352 ✭✭✭ofcork

Reardens soho or voodoo.

Henry's

• Registered Users Posts: 9,403 ✭✭✭TheChizler

Popscene when they reopen?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,745 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Bodega or Crane lane, the latter tends to get messy as the night wears on.

Thanks for the comments. Done and dusted last week... I am only back to normal now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,352 ✭✭✭ofcork

Where did you go?

I think reardons, dwyers, possibly paid into chambers which was no fun and back to Dwyers...you can dance everywhere there. New years eve party on that night. Jammed. Great apot. Safe to say I now have covid.

Advertisement