Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Huawei broken screen - tried transfer files not able to touch screen to debug etc

Options
  • 03-02-2022 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭

If anyone knows of a software that works without having to touch the screen, please let me know. I have tried the android file transfer, but cant use the screen to change from charge only to transfer files/photos.

Same when I downloaded fonelab or other similar apps to try - same issue - I cannot use the screen on the phone. My friend really wants to get the photos as it's from a recent family event, so I offered to spend some time at it but because the screen isn't responding at all, I can't do anything. Only thing that worked was system reboot, but then it wont do anything else as it's not compatible and needs to go to a service repair centre. And 300 for a screen replacement is more than a new phone so she got a new phone instead!

Any ideas? Thanks a mil 😅 I am aware that some software are risky....but have to try something.

Comments

Advertisement