Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Tech China

Options
  • 02-02-2022 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

It's been years since I had any Chinese stocks in my portfolio. I've started over the last few weeks adding a some of these Chinese companies.

Two company buys so far over the last few weeks. (pretty obvious choices really given how much they have fell)

Baba and Tencent

I got Tencent at $4.33hkd <-- hong kong stock market

Baba I have started a position, my average is $115 but I will continue to add more now <-- Nasdaq

( A third pick is FriendTimes SEHK:6820 :- they develop and publish, and operate mobile games. They have a small mcap, are making a ton of money Worth a look if you are feeling adventurous) <-- hong kong stock market

My price targets are Baba $260

Tencent $6.20

FriendTimes $3.75

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭AnF Chuckie egg

I think I'm about done sorting out my position in baba. It's a sizable chunk of change for me, my average has gone up to $122 now. I haven't added anymore tencent or Friend times. I am still looking out for other China tech stocks if the opportunity presents.

I'll revisit this in 12 months to see where its at

Advertisement