Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon Photos - how do i stop photos appearing on multiple devices

Options
  • 01-02-2022 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭

I use Amazon photos to back up photos from my iphone. I just realised that because my kids amazon fire 10 tablets are set up with my amazon account, they could access my photos in the amazon photos app on those devices. I can't figure out how to stop sharing the photos to multiple devices.

Anyone know if it's possible.

(mods, i wasn't sure where to post this so if you need to move fire ahead.)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭biebiebie

Experienced the same myself. It's a PITA. Maybe it has changed since, but I just didn't like the lack of control at the time.

In the end I removed Amazon photos app and deleted all the photos from their cloud. In my case they were synced to Google cloud via Google Photos anyhow.

If you go this route then make sure you have a full backup/copy of your photos before removing/deleting anything.

Advertisement