Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indigo.ie email password reset

Options
  • 01-02-2022 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi can anyone tell me how I can change my indigo.ie email password please?

Yup, I am from the dial up internet genre.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,106 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Last I recall you need to contact Eir support. There's no tool or other online method provided any more.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 CB147

Thanks. I rang Eir twice and one person was too young and pointed me in the direction of the Indigo airline website, and the other was adamant that Eir only support eircom.net emails. I am really at a loss and desperately need to change the password as my account has been hacked.

Hoping someone is able to help.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,106 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

The service is too old and not widely used anymore, so that current Eir staff are clueless and unaware. The last time I saw a thread about this, some years ago, this was case back then too.

Advertisement