Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New apartments near River wood

Options
  • 29-01-2022 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi, just wondering does anyone know where I could find out info on the apartments being built between riverwood and st mochtas? Prices, launch date, estate agent, etc. Seems like quite an extensive development yet I can't find anything online! Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Warwick green

Oh that's disappointing. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭Murt10

I was crossing Dr Troy Bridge and was shocked at what I saw. How in the name of God did they get planning permission to build that monstrosity literally on top of the back of existing houses, along with the massive height of them too?

They're so close to each other you could almost reach out from the new building into the rooms of the old houses. And with the shadow they're casting, I'd be very surprised if the residents of the old house don't have to have the lights on in all the south facing rooms in the rear of their houses right through the day, even on the sunniest summer day?.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,533 ✭✭✭✭Flinty997

Because you're not allowed to complain, blah, blah, blah, housing crisis, blah, blah, blah, railway and density.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭Treppen

Because you're not allowed to complain, blah, blah, blah, housing crisis, blah, blah, blah, railway and density.

You should write for the Irish Times 🤣

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,533 ✭✭✭✭Flinty997

That would be lah de dah , housing crisis, lah de dah, railway and density.

Advertisement