Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3rd Year Irish + French

Options
  • 29-01-2022 12:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

I am a third level student studying Irish and French. I'm wondering what ways I could make money using my languages over the summer. I have been giving grinds to junior cert and leaving cert students for the last year. I don't think I could work with grinds schools as I don't have a teacher qualification. I would be interested in doing beginners Irish with adults and continuing grinds with secondary schools over summer. Is there anywhere online I could advertise or tutor apps I could use? I am also interested in TEFL. Should I do a TEFL course or can I just advertise on tutor sites? If so, what sites could I use? Another thing I am interested in doing is translation but again I don't know where I could translation work. Is there anything else I could do over the summer related to languages or education over the summer? Thank you.

Advertisement