Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Inch Tall Man

Options
  • 28-01-2022 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭

A man walked in to a bar, ordered a drink and then said: "Best give me the same for my little friend here".

"But there's no-one else there", the bartender replied.

"Sure there is", the guy said, and proceeded to carefully pull a miniature 3-inch man from the top pocket of his jacket, and then stand him on the bar counter.

The bartender was absolutely dumbfounded. "I don't believe it", he said. "Is he real. Can he do anything?".

"Sure", the customer replied. "Watch this"..... he picked a peanut up out of the complimentary bowl, flicked it along the bar and shouted: "Go get it Joe". The tiny man ran along the bar top, collected the peanut and ran back again.

"Well I'll be darned. Can he do anything else?" said the bartender.

Just then the little man took three peanuts from the complimentary bowl and started juggling them.

"I don't believe my eyes. That's just about the craziest thing I've ever seen", said the bartender. "Can he talk?"

"Sure he can", said the customer. "Go on Joe. Tell him about that time we were in the African jungle and you called that witch-doctor an asshole".

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Pharaoh Ramses II was only 12 inches tall. He was a good ruler.

Advertisement