Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keep the cat out the garden

Options
  • 28-01-2022 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

I don’t want to hurt him.

Hi everyone

Thank you for your helps.

Please don’t suggest things I already say in the top message they didn’t work. Don’t waist time. No citric etc.

I have having a issues with neighbours cat coming to poop in my garden. I plant some daffodil and twolips and some strawberries plants to get the harvest in autumn.

I see the cat pop in the soil when I water the flowers and check the plants. 

I saw my neighbour cat coming in and I see it with my own eyes pooing, spraying, and scratching the soil and scraping the branch of my small apples trees.

Its not acceptable to me.

Thankfully no fruit on the tree but when summer come and is fruit then spray and poo is toxic and the washing won’t help it.

My daughter 6 years old likes do the garden and I’m afraid the poo will poison her. Neighbour won’t listen she don’t care. Cat is free and independent.

I already try ultrasound, bottle of water spray gun, citric skins, lavender and pepper and nothing works. I also try vick for nose and doesn’t work.

Sprinkler not going to be option. The house tap is at back of garden so I will get soaked when I use my owned garden. So I can’t even turn it on or off at my own pleasure.

Please help me with suggestions. I hope this is the write category to post in.

Thank you all. Good bless you.

Comments

Advertisement