Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tattoo artist sort of screwed up.

Options
  • 27-01-2022 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭

I got a tattoo recently on my wrist. When the tattoo artist was doing it, I kind of registered the screw up (he used too big a needle) but I thought it may be okay as he was wiping away the ink and there was blood, so it was difficult to make out what's what.

Now that I have my bandage off, the first letter and full stop (which he started with) stick out like a sore thumb compared to the rest of the font. I'm a bit annoyed as I paid €150 for it (that's with a €30 tip) for 10 minutes of very simple work. Even when the owner asked to look at it, I could see his reaction. The guy seemed to know what he was supposed to be doing as he assured me at the beginning of his 27 years experience.

I know I'll probably be advised to go back to them, but I have not a notion how he would even fix it. It's just a simple quote on my wrist. I didn't want anything elaborate or showy. Any advice?

Advertisement