Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iOS 15.3 - photos saying Restoring.

Options
  • 27-01-2022 7:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭

So I updated to iOS 15.3 and now in my photo library / camera roll I only have photos going back to middle of last year and at the bottom of the “all photos” library it’s saying restoring photos and videos… the thing is I’ve iCloud turned off for backing up photos etc. yes there are some on there from a few years ago but it’s all turned off as I got a larger capacity phone. In iCloud photos are off, when I click photos tab in iCloud, iCloud photos, my photo stream, and shared albums are off. Never had this bs with previous iOS upgrades and haven’t changed any settings etc. so can anyone help me or explain what’s happening?

Edit: the photos and videos are “restoring” one by one in the photo libraries. I took a photo 15 minutes ago and it’s still not showing in photos, I presume it won’t until this restoring bs is done. It’s worth noting that I’m not actually restoring my phone from anything, and I’m not connected to cloud photos, it’s merely saying restoring in the photo libraries.

Post edited by JIdontknow on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭JIdontknow

Just to update all the photos and videos “restored” back to normal… just took time for them all. When I say restore that’s what the photo library was saying at the bottom, but I didn’t actually restore my phone to anything, and iCloud photo was turned off too, this all happened itself. For example I took a screen shot and it took about 15 minutes for it to appear in my photos as all the items were restoring.

Advertisement