Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Big 4 training contract location

• 24-01-2022 2:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 2 ACA27

Hi all, I am due to commence my training contract with a big 4 accounting firm in Cork in September. However, as of recent, I have changed my mind and would now prefer to work in the Dublin office. 

I am just wondering does any anyone have any advice on the issue/been in a similar situation before and how did you go about it?

I am slightly on edge as I do not want to poorly phrase an email to HR.

Post edited by Spear on

Answers

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 23,007 CMod ✭✭✭✭ Spear

As you've been told already, post in the proper place, and stop using the Feedback forum as a dumping ground for these off-topic threads.

Advertisement