Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Audio cuts out after few min

Options
  • 20-01-2022 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

I recently got a new headset. Logitech Pro X gaming headset. While using it for anything (Zoom calls, gaming, music etc) it will cut out after 10-15 min. I resolve it by deselecting the Logitech Audio output and reselecting it. But i'm wondering if anyone knows how I can stop this from happening at all? I've tried updating the drivers but it hasn't solved the problem. Is there a setting I'm missing that puts the output to sleep or ....? Grateful for any help anyone could give me or could point me in the right direction.

Using Windows 11..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,093 ✭✭✭smuggler.ie

using USB connection adapter?

Check control panel -> power options...

...and device manager. USB controller that host your headset or ALL of them for that matter. See if it helps

But again, Win11....what do i know about it 🙄

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭jonnybangbang

@smuggler.ie You are a god amongst men. You were almost right and you sent me in the right direction. thank you so much.

I had done all that you suggested above and it still was happening. I then found not only should you change settings in Device Manager> Universal Serial Bus controller... and make the change is properties as you suggested above, you should also change it in. Device Manager> Human Interface Devices>USB input devices.

Its worked so far but I'll keep this tread posted. It wasn't easy for me to find a solution and maybe this might help someone else.

Advertisement