Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WFs and myjingltree

Options
  • 20-01-2022 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Has anyone met Craig Hands or Associates in person??. If so where when?? Time frame of last seen and where would be good.

Has anyone visited the Forrest?

How did people make payments cheque/cash/bank transfer?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 danger mouse 1

Hi

I have met Craig in person few times and seems like nice person. I have visited one of Christmas tree sites in powys wales. Hopefully things will work out soon I know the whole covid crisis not helping as retailers struggling which affecting payments back to Walker forestry.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Paul58

Hi .. I have spoken by phone several times to Craig and recently last week and he does seem an honorable and decent person. He has been in this business for many years and the company has been tax compliant since its beginning in 2016. I am glad to hear that you have been to the plantation in Powys as it is always wise to check all details of an offering and reassures me too. I know that there are difficulties in cash flow but I believe the business is fundamentally sound long term and that the monies owed will be all paid but over a longer period than initially expected and in the form of monthly installments. I am hoping to start receiving monies soon and hope that in the circumstances that will be ok for for all investors. This is a rough spot but Craig tells me that long term all is still positive even if in a challenging environment.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 lmsegal

Hello All, I am an investor in the WPS Hemp project which was sold via the Malta listed company listed in another post to this board. I filed a complaint with the Malta Police and hired a lawyer in Malta who opened a case in the Court in Malta. An Inspector of the Malta Police economic crimes unit has been assigned to my case. I have informed the Malta Police of the appointnment of an inspector in Ireland to look into WFS and the two firms (WFS and WPS) are both managed by Craig Hands. My initial investment in WPS malta was made in May 2021, was supposed to pay me quarterly interest, made one payment in 2021 and nothing since then. Currently WPS is in default for 5 quarterly intetrest payments (1 for Q4 2021 and 4 in 2022), with another coming up in Q1 2023. If there are others on this board who invested in WPS Malta I would like to get in contact to share info and see what can be done to recover the investment. thanks!

Advertisement