Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Drawing up first Business -> Client Contract

Options
  • 19-01-2022 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,327 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks

Start-Up that needs to draw up my first contract for a user (a Sporting Organisation) of my company's services. Previously, any work I've done has been ad-hoc and no contract was needed.

Contract can be basic but will definitely be required. Is there any sample templates that I can go by or would you consider it absolutely essential to go via a third party to draw one up? I wouldn't be sure of what signatures etc would be needed.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,327 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Annyoingly can't edit my first post. Same question for first invoice would apply too!

Advertisement