Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Wheel Alignment - Cork

Options
  • 19-01-2022 3:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

Hi all,

think I need to get my wheels aligned/checked as I'm not happy with the handling - the car seems to be very twitchy when going in a straight line. I did get 2 new tyres last year (prob Jan) just to get the car through the NCT but didn't get balancing/alignment/tracking done. Actually my local tyre guy said he didn't have the equipment to do alignment on RWD cars if I remember correctly...

So, Banks in Turners Cross seem to have a good rep and likewise tyrestop.ie have good reviews (Ballincollig or Pouladuff locations would suit me).

Any recommendations?

Thanks,

PB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

Ballincollig tyres did my Alfa Giulia which is RWD, I think it was 40 euro. I find them nice and easy to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,641 ✭✭✭zilog_jones

Banks Tyres seem to be good

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭cpoh1

Banks are good guys, have used them regularly.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭thehairygrape

Banks again. Very good. Descos tyres on Model Farm Road I’d recommend as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Tazio

Another vote here for Banks Tyres. Was only in there yesterday to order tyres for my Giulia too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement