Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Suicide

• 14-01-2022 9:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi. I'm am very worried about my daughter. Her boyfriend tried to end his life 3 days ago and she said when he came out of hospital he acted as if it hadn't happened and said they'd go to the cinema. He said he went go for counselling. She's in her final few months of her degree. I'm afraid he's going to do our again but she seems to think he'll be OK now. I feel he's too much for her to handle. She's just a giver and I worry for her because she'd do anything to help her friends. Is this normal for him to carry on like this?

Post edited by Hannibal_Smith on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭Jequ0n

How old are your daughter and her boyfriend?

Personal Issues might be a better place for your thread than Psychology, you get more people contributing too.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Moved from Psychology. Personal Issues charter now applies.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

I'll close this thread off Halladubha72 and leave your other one going.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement