Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Available Guitarist for something casual/join a band (rock/indie) Dublin/South

Options
  • 14-01-2022 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey all! Guitarist (24yo) here who hasn't been in a band yet but would love to (I've played casually with some friends some times but nothing serious), either just some covers for fun or even try to write something!

I started playing many years ago but I wouldn't consider myself a pro, I can play blues/rock/some jazz and improvise a bit too.

I'd say my influences or what I'd like to be playing with other people could range from more "old" stuff like: Grateful Dead, The Band/Dylan, The Velvet Underground, Credence, Eagles, Neil Young, Steely Dan, Dire Straits...a lot of groups xD

to more modern indie/alt rock: Cage The Elephant, Sticky Fingers, The Strokes, The Growlers, Kurt Vile, Courtney Barnett...

I like a lot of different genres but everything kinda falls under rock, some other names: Radiohead, Rage Against The Machine, Supertramp, Talking Heads...

I live in Blackrock but could easily move to the city center. I hope someone gets in touch! Have a nice day!

Advertisement