Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cochlear + Android compatability

Options
  • 14-01-2022 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭

Hi,

My mum recently got a cochlear implant and has the Nucleus 7 processor. I would love for her to be able to stream mobile calls directly to her processor. Can anyone provide evidence that the audio streaming feature works on a Samsung S10 device? Cochlear have it listed but the reviews are diffcult to find and not convinving. She currently has an android that is not supported, Redmi Note 7

Cochlear also have a wireless tv streamer. I'd love to hear some feedback if anyone has tried it out

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Terminator

Yes the Galaxy S10 supports the ASHA standard (Audio Streaming for Hearing Aids). However many phones do not so you tend to see a lot of bad reviews hearing aid related apps.

I don't have a cochlear implant but I use a very similar TV streamer for my aids and they work brilliantly.

Advertisement