Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap mobile phones - Adverts/DoneDeal

Options
  • 13-01-2022 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭

I was looking to purchase a new mobile and I noticed on Adverts that there a lot of sellers advertising brand new (sealed box) phones. In some cases the phones are nearly €200 to €300 cheaper than the main phone/tech providers.

Just wondering how they can sell these so cheaply! I'm not suggesting they "fell off the back of a truck". 😉

Post edited by whiterebel on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭micah537

Some phones are upgrades and not needed so they sell them on and some were bought on contract and unfortunately a percentage of these phones will be blacklisted in a few months as the person won't pay the contract.

There is a guy on adverts selling high end phones at great prices. He has great feedback and I have bought two Galaxy's in the past of him without any issues. I've no idea where he gets them. I'm not sure if I can name him here.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭long_b

Advertisement