Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What would you recommend Video Camera

Options
  • 12-01-2022 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭

I need a video of my nephew who is coming over in a few weeks, i want something that i can take good video for a few hours, mobile phone only has so much you can put on it , i prob wont be using again till he comes over

Id appreciate any advice

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭faolteam

Anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Lime Tree Farm

If it is only a cheapie that you need. I bought one in Argos. It's a Panasonic H-CV100, has Zoom function and takes excellent video, has vibration reduction (very important for a coffee drinker). I have used in on a Lidl tripod €20 at a family Christening and it has excellent footage.

The only downside, the SD card has to be played back on a Panasonic TV. With the help of some website I managed to convert it to MP4 format for distribution. Which I have forgotten how to, but know it can be done.

Advertisement