Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Total of Market Orders on Binance Query

• 11-01-2022 1:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi, I am new to trading and would appreciate clarification on this:

I placed two test Market Order purchases on Binance of Solana (SOL) and Cardano (ADA) in USDT.

For the SOL purchase, I entered a Total of 50 USDT. I expected to receive the immediate equivalent of 50 USD in SOL minus the cost of the 0.1% fee for the transaction. However, when I checked my Trade History afterwards, the Total is shown as 48.8807 USDT and a fee is given of 0.00037 SOL (which equates to approx. 0.05 USDT - 0.1% of 50 USDT). Why is it that when I submitted a Market Order for 50 USDT of SOL, I apparently received 48.8807 (+ 0.05 fee) USDT's worth of SOL?

Am I missing something?

I tested a purchase of 10 USDT of ADA afterwards and the result was similiar (a total not adding up to the specified 10 USDT).

I'd like to understand this before considering dealing with more significant transactions. It almost feels as if some USDT went missing.

I know that the 'Executed Column' shows the amount of the currency received.

Clarification on this would be much appreciated. I could not think where else to ask.

👍️

Comments

Advertisement