Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

job offer in Leixlip - help finding a place to rent

Options
  • 10-01-2022 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭

A friend has been offered a job in Leixlip.

She doesn’t live there and wasn’t expecting the offer because of that.

We’ve looked up place to rent and the cost is €1,000 a month.

Also, Leixlip doesn’t seem to have supermarket - not Dunnes, Tesco or SuperValu any way.

Can anyone suggest other towns nearby that we can check? A Regular bus to Leixlip (Intel to be specific) is needed and easy access to a supermarket?

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Ronney

Maynooth probably about the same distance to Intel as Lexlip.

There is a lidl opposite Intel

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭Need a Username

Thanks but rent price in Maynooth is even higher

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭dublin_Horse

Use to live in Leixlip and there is a SuperValu up on Captain's Hill. Also a Lidl or Aldi, can't remember which one, in the centre of the town. Maynooth, Leixlip, Celbridge, Kilcock all commutable to Intel

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭homosapien91

as far as I know Intel provide transport for employees from the M3 parkway/ Dunboyne so she could try there? I always see the buses on my way to and from work going to Intel via the back roads

Edit - just realised the dates on this thread 🤦‍♀️

Advertisement