Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bassist available (Covers) Dublin

• 10-01-2022 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Howdy.

Experienced bassist available, looking for male/female musicians to start a covers band with the aim of gigging, making a few quid to cover the cost of post gig pints/ cans if the pubs stay the way they are.

I'm happy to play most music, preference is Classic Rock, but I'm open to compromise.

Itching to get back playing ASAP. I'm 37, and not ageist in the slightest. If you can play, I'm interested.

Preference for people that are good craic, have no time for grouchy people.

Some of the bands I'm into, in no particular order..

Queen

Thin Lizzy

Free

The Clash

AC/DC

Zeppelin

Gary Moore

MUSE

Basically anything with a good bass line.

Have videos available, or if you check my other ad, you'll find one there.

Hope to jam with you soon 🤟

Based in Dublin. But will travel for the right band.

Comments

Advertisement