Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chainring 50T

• 09-01-2022 11:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭

Just in the off-chance some one here has one lying around before I buy one.

Looking for a 50T chainring BCD 130, for 11 speed groupset. Any one got one lying around or even compact crankset BCD 130 they want to get rid of???

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Galego

Which crankset do you have?

Asking as I am not aware of any 50t fitting a 130 BCD. I could be wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Seadin

You could be right. I have shimano crankarms bcd 130 with no rings on them, looking for 50/34 to fit if its compatible?

Shimano 130bcd crank can only take 53 or 52. :-(

I know because I couldn't find any 50 myself.

Also smallest is 38 for small ring.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 194 ✭✭WOT

5700 triple outer chainrings are 130 x 50t

as above the smallest tooth count possible for 130mm is 38, typically 39.

if you go to bike24.com and search “5703” you will find for about €23.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,747 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

Not the outer ring surely?

• Site Banned Posts: 20,686 ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

https://www.bike24.com/p233601.html

23 quid. (10 delivery)

Ultegra outer (52t) is 80 quid though (boooo)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,747 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

Ahhh...two things.....10 speed and a triple. Very last of a good run I'd say.

Tried to get a hold of 50T ring for DA9000 in last couple of years and prices were eye-watering.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Rosahane

I have no idea if there are of any use to you. I have a 50 and 34 crankset from a Giant Fastroad SL1 that has Shimano 105 11 speed gears.. The guy I bought the bike from replaced them with a single 36 which suits me well.

The bike spec says they are Praxis Alba, 34/50. If they are any use to you I'll swap for a nice bottle of wine 😁

Edit. Update, sprocket is no linger available... sorry!

Post edited by Rosahane on

Advertisement