Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Faded loves, wash away........

Options
  • 09-01-2022 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭

....... in water color memories"

Gets me every time man.

I used to use lines like this just to mess with chicks heads but it's like the situation has backfired on me and now it messes with my own head by default.

Don't you just hate that?

"....... I sailing your sea

......... your shore my home....... as the waves breaking

faded loves......."

Still groovy AF.

In physics we trust....... (as insanely difficult to decipher as it may be)

Post edited by Ten of Swords on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Sugar_Rush

No?

No love for a weepy Dawson?

I honestly don't know if it's a case of some chicks want and/or need to believe this crap on some level?

Maybe AH is not my audience?

Post edited by Sugar_Rush on

• Registered Users Posts: 22,140 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Not about a pump, so not interested.

Not your ornery onager

A related line of thinking cropped up in an interview with one of Ireland finest psy-trance producers last year (though I don't think he's ever release under Amsterdam Trance Records, TS track):

"Have you ever said I Love You and not meant it".

Apparently Simon says no but he's also said he's been involved in drug fueled after-party orgies in Amsterdam so frankly, I have my doubts.

I don't get what all the fuss is about, I'd say it 3 times before breakfast if it meant my eggs would get served up quicker.

Sometimes you just got to tell them what they need to hear, am I rite??

At least that's how I see it.....;

Does that make me a filthy hog beast?

One time I was in this chicks ear and I can tell she's basically butter in my hands..... melting away.

Believing all the sugar I was spoon feeding her which was hilarious cause just a few minutes earlier she was playing hard-to-get.

A quick nuzzle of her nose and good long stare in her eyes and she's mine to do with as I please and I was just thinking dayum,

That was too easy.

Nuh nuh, it was TOO easy.

• Advertisement

Even more hilariously was I saw her a few weeks later and she actually seemed to have believed all that crap and it hadn't clicked that I was just filling her head up for my own amusement.

I guess I kind of felt sorry for her in one way, but given that she thought of herself as a "femme fatale", bad girl etc yet I'd just played her like a pin ball machine, when I saw her giving me those helpless deep-and-meaningfuls my immediate response could only have been,

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,914 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

Op you've been warned, multiple times, about these threads. Take a break from the forum

Thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement