Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long should I wait for a response to a refund request?

• 06-01-2022 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭

I had a PCR test at a Randox test centre scheduled 4 weeks ago. In the end I didn't need it, so I cancelled the appointment via their cancellation form. I cancelled well in advance of 24 hours before my time slot (as requested). I got an automated reply that if I was waiting for a refund it would be dealt with "in due course".

3 weeks later I still hadn't received a refund or a reply, so I contacted them again via their contact form (and their hotline, but I gave up after being on hold for 50 minutes). It's another week later and still no reply.

What are my options here? Tell them I'll request a chargeback if they don't reply and give them an ultimatum? I know they're busy but I'd expect a least a basic personal reply by now.

Comments

Advertisement