Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Covid restrictions and communions/confirmations

• 05-01-2022 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭

Hi all

Bit of an odd query but I cannot find the answer.

We have a kid doing their confirmation this Feb. We have invited family and expect any amount from 6 - 20 people. I was assuming I could book a small function room if there is a crowd, but then I thought perhaps not with the restrictions. Obviously it is not a wedding!

Would be 11/12 adults max and the rest would be under 12.

Bit of a pain as even the smallest likely group will probably still have 7 adults (just over restaurant limit), but I could do up to 10 or so at home I guess.

If anyone knows off hand whether a confirmation is an allowable indoor event, please let me know. Citizens Info refers to entertainment, cultural, community and sport events - does this incl a family confirmation???

Though I note they're only in place to the 30 Jan and it could all change then again anyway :(

Many thanks.

Advertisement