Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Internet in shed issue

• 05-01-2022 4:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 842 ✭✭✭BullBauld

Slightly different than your normal 'how do I get internet to the shed'.

Up until recently I had no power in the shed. I was running an extension lead from the house to the shed with a TP Link at router and one in shed and it was working fine.

I recently got the shed wired. However I've an issue with the TP Link. It's still plugged in near router inside the house and also directly into shed socket. But the connection is very poor.

The issue as I understand it is now the TP Link 'signal' has to go through the fuse board which is weakening the output in the shed. Whereas previously it was direct from house to shed. If that makes sense!

Any ideas how to rectify this?

Cheers.

Comments

Advertisement