Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

1978 TI Raleigh Record 531

• 04-01-2022 9:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 976 ✭✭✭

Reynolds 531 frame and forks, 57cm ctt/55cm ctc, French market model, with original paintwork and shop decal. seat tube decal is a new reproduction from H Lloyds.

No shortage of patina but in my opinion, this adds to the bikes history and character. Frame is structurally sound and solid.

All new cables and outers.

Original Suntour gears and Weinnmann brakes upgraded to period-correct Dura Ace mechs/levers and Shimano 600 brakes, with reproduction gumwall brake hoods.

Shimano 600 Arabesque chainset.

Fully serviced and ready to ride.

€395 ono.

NOTE: bike will be sold with Rigida silver rims on Ofmega hubs, with new Michelin Classic tanwall tyres, not the wheels pictured.

Any questions, just ask. Thanks for looking. P.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 976 ✭✭✭8valve

mods please close, advertising online

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

Please start buying smaller sizes for your collection. It is upsetting me to see all this Vintage goodness being sold off at great prices and all of it 2 to 3 sizes too big for me. And astonishing that its not jumped on straight away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,747 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

I have a nice Raleigh I picked up from Paul last year that might suit you. At least 3 sizes smaller - Fignon rep. Too small for me!

Advertisement