Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Flashy neighbour

Options
  • 03-01-2022 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

I have a big problem with my neighbour Bob, he is a single guy and lives alone, that's not problem, the problem is he likes to walk around his house naked after he comes home from work every day.

He lives straight across the street from me, has no net curtains or blinds and switches on the lights. I can't stop glancing over every evening, to to see if he is wearing pants, but no, butt naked.

Problem is the wife, she bought binoculars and is spending a lot of time upstairs in the front bedroom. She even cleaned the smudges off the windows .

I asked him to wear clothes after work or close the curtains but he insists he is at home in his own home. Doing his own thing.

My wife keeps looking out the windows at him😢. I'm thinking maybe I should go commando as well.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,893 Mod ✭✭✭✭shesty

For obvious reasons, I am closing this thread.
    @cavan_man2021 if there is any reason you feel this is a valid thread, please PM me
    Thanks
    S

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement