Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Frozen screen on VW RCD 510 model 2013.

Options
  • 03-01-2022 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Anyone know how to unfreeze the touchscreen on a VW RCD 510 model 2013. All switches work incl.steering wheel controllers,but screen frozen on radio after recharging the battery.Tried soft restart by holding buttons but still stuck.

Alternatively if anyone could recommend an installer near D15 to restart or replace with android version would be grateful.Cheers.

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭iamthemanwork

Most likely the digitizer is faulty and will need to be replaced .

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Twotone.

Thanks,i'll mention it when getting it fixed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 tedcarroll02

Did you have any luck with this? I've a 2015 Passat with a completely frozen screen and I can't reset my tyre pressure indicator with the screen broken.

Advertisement