Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Life - Which Investment Plan Option for a Pension Plan?

Options
  • 31-12-2021 10:09pm

hi all,

May be a stupid question - I have about 10-11 pension options on pension plan paid by my company. It is with Irish Life - Listed below with 1 year return .

Presently in late 30s and invested in category 4 funds which are medium risk. My investment in any financial market product is 0. Got some savings in a current account.

I noticed there are 2 funds which are high risk : Emerging Market Equity and Another one with exposure to US tech giants.

Questions :

1. I would assume anyone with irish Life would have same funds options?
    2. Considering I'm a risk taker, is it right time to invest in high risk category. Last year returns were in mid 20s
    3. When I change from fund A to fund B, do I need to pay entry and exit load. If yes, is it worthwhile.
    4. Which fund will you recommend

Thanks in anticipation.

Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Advertisement