Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Central Locking Emergency Indicators Headwreck

• 31-12-2021 7:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 26,383 ✭✭✭✭ Dempo1

Hi all,

Our runabout Renault Clio 09, Diesel has (I think) a central locking fault. I think its related to boot door. I've tried the reset option and no joy. The most annoying thing is the emergency indicators linked and for some inexplicable decide to come on a flash on their own when parked up and driving , not always but most of the time.

My mechanic won't be open till next week, any tips or advice on how to at least stop the flashing, it's happening when I drive also and stop button works temporarily but a real concern.

Thank you (total mechanical novice 😊)

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

Advertisement