Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting a band, in need of anything

Options
  • 31-12-2021 12:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭

BASED IN SOUTH DUBLIN

Hello all. I’m in my late twenties. I’ve played guitar and piano for two decades. I have two other band mates, both of who are multi-instrumentalists. We are ready to go forward as a band with a view to performing live before 2023.

I write my own songs and sing as well. I have written about forty songs and would like to record a few of them in early 2022.

We are looking for accomplished and seasoned musicians — guitar, piano, trumpet, synth, drums etc, anything else you have to offer.

Influences include Arcade Fire, Radiohead, The Olivia Tremor Control, U2, and anyone else who is a staple of the alternative rock subset ( you know yourself).

We would be looking at starting recording mid January so the turnaround time will be pretty quick.

Let me know if you would be interested.

Comments

Advertisement