Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone bill pay order

Options
  • 27-12-2021 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hello, i just placed online order for vodafone bill pay phone and plan, and on the app says :

Delivery Status Date

Order released for picking

So any ideas how long does it take for picking order for the anpost and get the tracking number, because now i have tracking number but it is just 9 numbers no letters, and anpost tracking system don't recognize it.

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭KildareP

An post are not back until Thursday. Chances are vodafone's warehouse are not back until then either - no point picking anything if it isn't going to be collected.

It might ship Thursday but could be hit and miss whether it will be sorted in time for Friday delivery.

Realistically I'd say you are looking at next week for delivery.

and just to add to this, while post is being delivered it’s just clearing the backlog from Christmas & no new mail is being accepted or sorted for delivery at the moment.

Advertisement