Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuesday 28th December 2021

Options
  • 27-12-2021 7:37pm

12.10 Catterick

Too many picks in this one, but couldn't narrow it down any further at the current selections' prices. Nocte Volatus is current 9/4 fav, but I aint seeing it myself. The second favourite Bitasweetsymphony @ 4/1 can go close, but is not one to be overly worried about I feel. The third fav Little Orange, who is yet to win, would look reasonably priced @ 6/1 had this race been ran on better ground..

Looks an open race, so have picked 4 with a squeak, and are worth 50C ew apiece...

DOCTOR GLAZ 9/1 , BROOMFIELDS KAN 10/1 , GETAWAY NORTH 14/1 , ONENIGHTINTOWN 33/1

4 places online - hopefully in shops too.

😊

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭pottokblue

Bluesari in goodform WIN bet for me 255 leopardstown

• Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭rolling boh

Some ride from Davy sorry for Gordan having to put up with talking to Brian Glesson afterwards though .

Good luck with Blue Sari pottokblue.. About 5/1 now, and was bigger earlier.... Only his second chase and 5s looks generous enough on the back of that decent 2nd at Navan lto.. Don't have station no more, so won't be able to watch ☹️

Brian Gleeson can be an awful dose.

No money on it but fancy Longhouse Poet in the 14.40 at Limerick

• Registered Users Posts: 13,023 ✭✭✭✭Joe_ Public

Itv showing the bumper. Fair play to them.

• Advertisement

I'm currently in Boards jail so can't start new discussions...

I'm on Slip of the Tongue at 8/1 in the 13.30 today. He won't mind paddling in the mud.

Advertisement