Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

2021 Toyota Corolla Hybrid Dynamics Reverse

• 26-12-2021 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭ tcawley29

Hey All,

Just wondering if anyone has the lines turned on for the reverse lines to follow the steering wheel?

I got into the service menu but there is not option for camera settings.

Please advise.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,703 ✭✭✭✭ Atlantic Dawn

While in reverse mode with camera on there should be 2 icons at the bottom, I think it's the one on the bottom right you need to move to, its this you need to change.

Yellow line will be where car will go with current wheel alignment. Blue is where it will go if wheel straightened. Practice a bit with this before trying it for real.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭ tcawley29

I never actually saw the button on the corolla but I must double check. It's possible I missed it. Thanks Atlantic

Advertisement