Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Fleming

Options
  • 21-12-2021 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,105 ✭✭✭

Awful. Down at folks home for Christmas and he is on tg4. Monotone, dour wailing. No grit to his singing.

Really don't get the appeal.

Comments

Fair **** to him, he can sing better than I can and he isn't a pussy afraid of performing in front of people.

If you can do better, off with ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Nodster

Always sniggered at the thought of going if he played locally. Roll back around four years ago when he did an Irish tour of churches around the country and I was asked to help out on the night. Man, that Tommy can preform with his most professional backup musicians. I'll take the night off the next time he's back and book a ticket

Post edited by Nodster on

• Registered Users Posts: 1 hotarticlelist

You have to select to be happy, and awareness upon being happy, so that it will be glad. in case you as an alternative consciousness upon knowing that you will be happy in case you acquire some thing, you'll by no means be satisfied, as you have not learned to “scent the roses”. the irony is that whilst you are glad, you're unavoidably greater efficient, and far more likely to attain what the whole thing-seekers are seeking.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,105 ✭✭✭funkey_monkey

Nope. Not having it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,524 ✭✭✭Montage of Feck

He's no ed sheeran, lol.

🙈🙉🙊

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

Tesco Value Michael Buble

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭black & white

He played Limerick about 10 years ago and I got tickets from someone who had to pull out at the last minute. TBH, I'd never heard of him beforehand but I thoroughly enjoyed the performance.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭UI_Paddy

He sang two songs for my wedding, which was a nice gesture. I'd met him before anyway so it was no skin off his back. He is good live too, very charismatic and sings more than just folk ballads, some classic pop and rock tunes thrown in there too. Last time I seen him Your The Voice by John Farnham was a nice surprise.

Advertisement