Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guys who were sexually abused by females as a child

Options
  • 21-12-2021 1:28am

I think this is a discussion which very seriously needs to be started. Let’s put it this way, I have it on very good authority that a male friend of a friend was sexually abused around the age of 8 and a bit older, by a female babysitter, in the every way possible including forced oral, attempted forced penetration etc. This has undoubtedly affected the person’s life profoundly. No supports, no social acceptance of the phenomenon even existing let alone seeking help for it in our society as it is.

During a holiday in Connemara, when I had my late elderly mother still me in the 2000s, and we parked by a beach. She was unsteady on her feet, but perfectly content to stay in the car as she oversaw my walking across the beautiful white sands amid low the tide rocks, and she sat observing things from her comfy position within my vehicle. My wind blown eyes observed little as I traipsed the sands, but my mother was very uncomfortable at what she was seeing. As I returned she said to me “I think I just saw a woman sexually abusing a young boy”. It was a wet and miserable day as often in Connemara and more so on a. remote beach near Carna. Mum asked me to drive us straight to nearest Garda Station to report what she had seen; to my absolute shame I denied her that request and went one with our pre-destined journey. She rightfully reminded me of it in times since, especially when reports would arise on the media. As she said, she had tried pretty well within her power at the time. I was her obstruction. 😢

I would urge any male to report any such abuse. But of course I would urge solidarity among people to support such claims. I am female. Females are not saints. No gender has the stamp of any attribute upon them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,842 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

It may be a discussion that very seriously needs to be started, but IMHO it does not need to be started in After Hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,117 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

I would anticipate plenty of South Park memes on the topic

(that episode was actually satirising the double standard anyway)

Yes, you are probably entirely right. I would ask a Mod to move it where they think appropriate. I really don’t want this one to disappear down a dark hole. I have been let know of another man who suffered similar. It is nothing as rare as it’s made out to be, and my rename friends are if the opiniom that this is a subject that needs a big airing. I do not want the subject to die a death, it’s been affecting more than one letdown I know of specifically, that’s likely the tip of an iceberg of many males.

I heard about the extent of an older teenage babysitting female’s rape upon a male and nothing was excluded from the tried-on enforced interactions, oral, various penetrative etc. as entirely decent minded parents were oblivious to such possibility. Baby-sitter was an entirely trusted close family acquaintance, nothing seemed strange.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,038 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mod

Closed, don't think after hours is the right place for this discussion .

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement