Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desperately looking for a nice garland with lights!

Options
  • 19-12-2021 9:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Can anyone tell me where I can get a nice garland for a fireplace please? Looking for one with lights and can't find them anywhere.

All help appreciated in advance thanks and Happy Christmas!

Post edited by Movie Maestro on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

I saw a nice selection of garlands in Newlands Cross in early October, but I would imagine they are running low now .

What province are you in? Worth checking out www.mcds.ie if you are down West. They have a store in Loughrea,Galway City and Athlone.

If you can't get anything, I would just buy a cheap garland, add battery wire cluster lights from Homestore & More, a few Christmas picks and its perfect. I have done this.

They had a nice selection of Christmas picks still left in the kilkenny outlet store in St.Stephens Green S.C last week.

If I see anything out and about tomorrow, will post here!

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Movie Maestro

Cheers Sundew, appreciate the suggestions. I'm in north Kildare.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,032 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Just back from Lidl and they had garlands with lights. I think they were about €15

Advertisement