Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday 18th December 2021

Options
  • 18-12-2021 1:23am

Have picked out two hopeful each way pokes at reasonable prices, and one win only.

2.40 Haydock VINTAGE CLOUDS 14/1 PP , FADO DES BROSSES 16/1 PP/Boyles

Hard to get a handle on this race, but I don't see the favourite winning and Remastered does look plenty short at ~5/2... It's 8s bar the Pipe horse, and Calipso Collonges is currently the 2nd in the betting, and is short enough for a nine year old who hasn't done a lot at this level.. I can't see him involved in the finish, though he could possibly be staying on late. It's a pass from me though.. BUZZ DE TURCOING is interesting at 11s PP (a lot of the books have him priced shorter, with some as low as 15/2) on his third chase start, and is worth a small win bet at around that price..

These'll do for me unless I have another look in the morning..

Gluck 😊

Comments

Ciel de Niege in the 14.20 at Navan might be a Credit Union job.

2.25 Ascot LISNAGAR OSCAR 33/1 ew

Should like 3m on soft ground. Will hopefully see an improvement n recent outings.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭pottokblue

CHAMP for me to break some stats and WIN the Longwalkhurdle

3.35 Ascot WEST CORK 5/1 PP ew NAP

Harry Skelton's bullish. Has a great chance on the formbook. A 7yr old who has never been outside the top two places in only 6 career outings.

And a small win bet on DROP THE ANCHOR @ 18/1 PP, who looks capable, and a clear round would see him go close, but, and it's a big enough but, he would have to cut out the errors that he's sadly prone to.

A second pick in The Long Walk

2.25 Ascot PAISLEY PARK 6/1 Boyles ew

• Advertisement

€10-€1000 continued...

€132 rolling onto Ciel De Neige at 11/8

7.00 Wolverhampton

CAN CAN GIRL 4/1 gen win NB , Ghostly 25/1 gen win

Advertisement