Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wednesday 15th December

Options
  • 15-12-2021 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

12.00 Leicester, Not sure, around 5/4. This won't win here, max lay bet and my joint best of the day. More bets to follow.

Comments

Sound Angela in the 12.40 at Lingfield

Silver Forever in the 14.00 at Newbury

Gaassee in the 19.15 at Kempton

treble at 6/1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

12.20 Newbury, One Journey, around 8/11. I've backed this to win and again my joint best of the day. Looks like could be a very useful.

12.30 Lecicester, Obey the rules, around 7/4. Lay bet here, can't see it winning. Very confident it won't win. Decent few runs but I think the 7lbs rise will be it's downfall here.

Few more bets through the day. I have a feeling it should be a very profitable day today.

That horse One Journey in the 12.20 is a bargain @ 4/5 now. I'm not worried about the drift at all. I backed it earlier 4/9, 8/15 and 4/7 with the bookies. I'm backing now on the exchange again. In my opinion there is nothing in the race here to put it to the fav and at 4/5 is a real steal on the bookmakers.

12.50 Newbury, I am maximus, around 1/2. Backed this to win.

Last bets of the day 1.05 and 1.15.

Got a text from a friend in Hong Kong - BaeBae Tsoi at Happy Valley - 3/1

• Advertisement

Didn't get the last 2 bets on earlier, exchange was frooze up.

3.35 Newbury, Poetic Music, currently around 10/11 and getting backed, but I can't see this winning here. The breeding is not the best and won in 'ok' fashion lto but nothing spectacular. There are many unexposed here and I'm quite sure something here will beat this horse. Nice shorts odds to be laying.

August Place (Kempton 17.15)

Keeping Hoping (Kempton 17.45)

Knocklane Lass (Dundalk 18.00)

40/1 treble

Advertisement