Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Merrion Square Christmas Lights

Options
  • 14-12-2021 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

We got tickets for this event and while it seems all wonderful and sure the children will enjoy it. We are dreading and want to know if there are any toilet facilities within or close by as it won't be easy for us with the kids 😓

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,931 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Any time I was brought into town to see the lights as a kid, the trip included a visit to McDonalds or Burger King after. Actually, there was a King Burger back then, but I digress. Point is, you'll be bringing them for a burger. They can use the jacks there.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,885 ✭✭✭✭Thelonious Monk

There were public toilets in Merrion Sq during summer, I would imagine they'll have some there for this. Or just piss in the bushes there which I may have done before when having a few beers on a sunny day after work.

Advertisement